To be eligible for these awards:
- Entries must relate to products launched and activities taking place in global travel retail only in between 25 June 2021 and 17 June 2022.
- Entries can relate to products originating in and activities taking place internationally
- The final deadline for entries is Friday 1st July. Entries received after this date will not be eligible.
- Entries can be made by individual businesses, those officially representing them or anyone wishing to nominate a relevant entrant.
- Awards are open to sector companies of any size but must be in travel retail
- All parts of the entry form must be completed online to make the entry valid. Please submit an entry statement of up to 1,000 words only. Judges will be assigning scores to each category criteria listed so please ensure you address all points in your statement.
- Each entry must be individual and tailored to the award category.
- Supporting materials:
Company logo required – this will be used in the awards presentation so please ensure it is in relation to the company you are representing
Supporting image required- this will be used in the awards presentation so please ensure it is in relation to the company you are representing
Optional supporting material – this can be a PowerPoint or PDF document of no more than 10 pages.
Optional supporting video - Please note compressed files will not be accepted. This includes wetransfer, zip files and dropbox links.
Using the published criteria, the panel of judges will individually allocate a score to each finalist working remotely using our online system. The shortlist and winners and will be decided according to the final amalgamated scores. (In the unlikely event of a joint winner, judges will discuss the shortlist together at length and will be asked to re-score the three highest finalists).
For product entries in our 'Star Product' categories, we require 8 samples of each product to be sent directly to our judging panel and Chair of Judges. Further information can be found here.