Wednesday, October 27
Hôtel Barrière Le Majestic
- First and foremost, winning an award sends a positive message to your employees. Just entering shows your belief in your team’s efforts and gives them a confidence boost.
- Being nominated and winning an award gives your company publicity and credibility for being excellent within and outside of the industry. Winners will receive awards logos, trophies and follow-up interviews across our network to showcase their achievements.
- Awards are also a great way to build and celebrate partnerships and reminder of why you and your partners work together and what you can achieve. It is also a powerful message having your collaboration recognised by the industry.
- Finalists and winners are chosen by a panel of expert judges hand-picked from the most experienced and knowledgeable names in the industry.
- Winning boosts your company’s profile and demonstrates your innovation and successes to the industry.
- Finally, picking up an award means you can also attract the interest of new talent. If people are at the heart of your business, there is no better advertisement than to work at an award-winning company.
Entries are now open until Friday, 6 August.