Wednesday, October 27
Hôtel Barrière Le Majestic
To be eligible for these awards:
- Entries must relate to products on sale, or activities taking place in
global travel retail only between 24 June 2020 and 6 August 2021.
- The closing date for the Frontier Awards is 6 August 2021.
- Entries received after this date will not be eligible.
- Entries can be made by individual businesses, those officially representing them or anyone wishing to nominate a relevant entrant.
- Awards are open to sector companies of any size but
must be active in travel retail.
- All parts of the entry form must be completed online to make the entry valid. Please submit an entry statement of up to 1000 words. Judges will assign scores to all category criteria, so please try to address as many points as possible in your statement.
- Each entry must be individual and tailored to the award category.
- Supporting materials:
- Company logo required – this will be used in the awards presentation so please ensure it pertinent to the company you are representing
- Supporting image required- this will be used in the awards presentation so please ensure it is in relation to the company you are representing
- Optional supporting material – this can be a Powerpoint or PDF document of no more than 10 pages. Optional supporting video
- Please note compressed files will not be accepted. This includes wetransfer, zip files and dropbox links.
- The shortlist and winners and will be decided according to the final amalgamated scores. (In the unlikely event of a joint winner, judges will discuss the shortlist together at length and will be asked to re-score the three highest finalists).
- Multiple entries are encouraged, however, please ensure product entries are differentiated and unique to ensure you get the best out of the Frontier Awards